only the true stay poor

9.25.2012

don't be a stranger

So to my West End buddies and clientele, it pains me a bit that after 5 years (to the day) I will be leaving the hood.  But SETCO isn't that far away.  It's 3377 Fraser.  Basically 4 blocks east of 17th & Main at Fraser & Kingsway.  Everyone knows how you like to hit the restaurants on Main Street.  And it's like one bus from the West End, the 19 from Denman & Georgia (25 minutes)... or take the Skytrain or the C23 up Davie to the Main/Terminal station and then take the bus, 19 or 8, heading up Kingsway... super fast.   Check the Translink if you get stumped.

Or it's like a 20 minute bike ride going along the seawall.  At least it is from Stanley Park... so it may be faster from where you are.  It is a pretty long walk, though, if you are really proud and pedestrian.


Oh, and if you are an instagrammer, you can follow my random stuff.  I'm under geoph_mc

No comments: